Sunday, September 6, 2009

The farewell tour

Well August was a hectic month - I guess starting a career break isn't all easy! It involved wrapping things up at work (thanks for the great leaving presents), sorting out my departure from Ranelagh after finally throwing a house party at Alma Court, and generally running around meeting people for lunches, drinks and some great home-cooked dinners (thanks Kathryn and Sinead). My farewell tour even took me to Donegal and Antrim - I couldn't leave Ireland to travel the world without having made it to up there.

So with my new iPod loaded with music (thanks Ciaran), I was ready to go after packing for the trip to Italy and packing for big trip at the same time as clearing out the house at home, attic and all!

Thanks for all the well-wishes, here I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment